AllMeet rent a car, our main goal is to provide the best service to our guests and to provide maximum satisfaction. We know that the prerequisite for maintaining our understanding of service based on trust and loyalty, which we have established for 5 years, is the satisfaction of our guests.
As the Guest Relations Unit, we receive and follow up all kinds of requests, opinions and expectations of our guests regarding our company and all of our services in writing, and reach a conclusion within 3 business days at most. In addition, we look for ways to improve the service we provide to our guests through regular surveys.
AllMeet rent a car Guest Relations Unit, our only goal is not to resolve your complaints, but also to ensure "Absolute Customer Satisfaction" and not receive any complaints.
You can send us your criticism and suggestions about your rentals and all our services through the Guest Request Form.
Our Guest Relations Management Policy
• You will be notified of the receipt of your applications immediately after you fill in and send the request form.
• Your applications are evaluated fairly, impartially and equally.
• Your personal information is never shared with third parties for any purpose.
• To offer applicable solutions within the framework of company policies and legal procedures; We take maximum care to meet your expectations and to protect your rights at all times.
• Evaluates all kinds of feedback from you in a way that improves the quality of our services and our business processes; We adopt a guest-oriented approach by targeting the best.